Do any of these behaviors sound familiar?
- You’ve practiced your shot a million times, you can do it in your sleep. But at game time, you choke and miss the shot.
- You’ve missed a workout, so you either go to the gym for two hours the next day or throw in the towel - ice cream and pizza for everyone!
- You’ve studied for that big test, but you’re still convinced you failed.
- You seem to have that little voice in your head that says, “you’re not good enough, you’ll never make it, you don’t have what it takes.” Sometimes you believe it, sometimes you don’t, but it just seems to get louder the more you try to squash it.
- You know what to do to get healthy, but don’t know where to start or how many goals to work on at once.
Here’s a little secret - you aren’t alone. In fact, MOST people feel this way.
PACT = Precision Acceptance and Commitment Coaching. Strange name, rooted in good science. The goal of PACT is to help you identify unhealthy thoughts and feelings, and behaviors that might hold you back from getting to where you really want to be. Total Wellness Coaching brings PACT from the science textbook to your living space.
How can Precision Wellness Coaching Help?
In Precision Wellness Coaching, you’ll learn:
- What you’re experiencing is perfectly normal, and that you aren’t broken.
- How to figure out what is important to you.
- How to deal with those difficult thoughts and feelings that always seem to get in the way.
While the process is structured, YOU are in control. The PACT therapists are here to guide you - but ultimately, the interventions we use will be decided by you. Sign up for our introductory class as our lead clinicians help you explore the strategies in an easy-to-follow video series with biweekly live conversations about the lessons from the videos.
Who are the PACT Clinicians?